Kolkata Media Summit is a three-day flagship trademark event that aims to deliberate on the emerging media technologies, changing narrative patterns, transmedia storytelling, best practices in storytelling, and the media future
This summit is a platform for media professionals, scholars, and researchers to share and exchange ideas for a sustainable, futuristic, and vibrant media landscape.
We were chosen to develop a mobile responsive website, a custom web app, and an Android mobile app for the participants and the administrative staff members.
- Ensure data uploaded to the website is secure and encrypted.
- Ensure the authentication of website users to eliminate fake entries.
- Ensure streamline flow and identification of data-entry.
- Integrate a secure online payment gateway for event registrations.
- The system consists of a mobile responsive website for the participants, a custom web app, and an Android mobile app for the participants and the admins.
- Implemented Email Authentication to ensure the security of users and eliminate fake users.
- Developed a dashboard for uploading abstract and paraphernalia and registration for events.
- Developed a reporting dashboard to display real-time entries and user registrations.
- Integrated payment gateway for event registrations.
- Implemented a fault-tolerant database system to ensure consistent availability of data.
Security Measures implemented
- SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Certificate to encrypt website-server communication.
- Secure access authentication system.
- Cross-site scripting(XSS) prevention.
- Encrypted Data Storage
- Front-End: Bootstrap
- Back-End: PHP CodeIgniter, MySQL
- Mobile App: Java-based Android Mobile Application
- Server: Amazon Web Services | Linux Server